Contour Gannet 40mm Low Level Top Exit Shower Trays - Choice of Size
The Contour Gannet shower tray is the ideal choice when a top exit, pumped installation is required.
This type of above ground tray is easy to step in to, has exceptional strength, and can rest unsupported on top of the existing bathroom floor.
The tray perfect for installations with an unbreachable floor or where a traditional gravity waste is not possible.
Requires only minimum installation and disruption, and is for use with a Contour P12 shower waste pump only (available separately).
- Low entry point for easy step in - only 40mm high
- Anti-slip surface for an assured underfoot grip
- Glass fibre-reinforced plastic (GRP) construction
- Handmade in the UK
- Incorporates Biomaster antibacterial protection, proven to inhibit the growth of bacteria by up to 99.99%
- Ramps to facilitate wheelchair access available separately (Product Code: 26R01 and 26R02)
Choice of size:
- Please select above as required
- The 1800mm length trays can be cut and reduced in length by up to 300mm
- Optional end plate to conceal the cut end of the tray when installed between three walls (Select if required)
Installation and maintenance:
- Suitable for unbreachable or solid floors
- The top outlet waste cover can be removed for easy cleaning
- Tray is unhanded - can be rotated for the best fit
- Max drainage 12 litres/min @ 22mm inlet
Compatible pumps (available separately):
- Contour P12 Pump for the Contour Gannet Shower Tray (With Flow Switch) (Product Code: 05PP01)
- Contour P12 Link Pump for the Contour Gannet Shower Tray (No Flow Switch) (Product Code: 05PP01-L)
- Connect the flexible pipe with a minimum 1m length to the 22mm outlet and P12 waste pump. Blank off the side not required
- The P12 pump should be installed no higher than 350mm above the Gannet tray, please see the PDF installation instructions
- Thickness (mm): 40
- Outlet (mm): 22
- Max load (Stone / kg): 46 / 270
- Complies with DIN51097 Barefoot Slip Test
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
Manufacturer product codes:
- GANN1200x700, GANN1200x800, GANN1300x700, GANN1300x800, GANN1400x700, GANN1400x800, GANN1500x700, GANN1800x700, GANN1800x800
- P12 Pump not included
- Contour Showers only recommend the use of the P12 pump with the Gannet shower tray and a shower delivering up to 12 litres of water per minute.
- Contour Showers do not accept any liability in respect of water removal or pooling if the Gannet is used in conjunction with any other pump.
|Cut to Length Range (mm)||1500-1800|
|Shower Tray Size (mm)||1200x700, 1200x800, 1300x700, 1300x800, 1400x700, 1400x800, 1500x700, 1800x700, 1800x800|
|Entry Configuration||Front Entry (Alcove), Corner Entry|
|Height of Entry||Low Level Step - 40mm|
|Thickness of Tray (mm)||40|
|Waste Compatibility||Pumped Waste|
|Trueseal2 - Tray Edge / Floor||Not Applicable|
|Ramp or Step Available||Ramp|
|Stock status||In stock|
|Delivery time||Next working day if ordered by 11:30am|
|Returns Status||Returnable in 14 days|
From £378.24 £315.20
To £431.46 £359.55