Inta Infrared Contemporary Basin-Mounted Tap (Battery Operated)
This Inta basin mounted tap delivers water without contact with the tap.
An ideal solution where hygiene is paramount, such as in public toilets and washrooms.
The user's presence is detected by an infrared sensor to turn on a timed flow of water.
This tap has been designed for use with an approved Inta thermostatic mixing valve (TMV).
- Water saving
- Adjustable sensor field
- Battery life approximately 4 years with 150 operations per day
- WRAS approved
- Min operating pressure: 1.0 bar dynamic
- Max operating pressure: 8 bar static
- Max inlet temperature: 70°C
- Max basin thickness: 26mm
- Connection: Copper tail 10mm
- 24 hour hygiene flush
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Do not install the tap facing a mirror or any other electronic system operated by an infrared sensor
- To prevent reflection issues, Inta recommend a minimum distance of 1.5m between the tap and other objects
|Tap Style||Deck Mixer / Filler Tap|
|Water Pressure||Low, Normal Mains, High Pressure Systems|
|Technologies||Adjustable Sensor Field, Water Saving, TMV a Recommended Extra, Battery Operated|
|Stock status||In stock|
|Delivery time||Next working day if ordered by 1pm|
|Returns Status||Returnable in 14 days|