Inta Infrared Contemporary Basin-Mounted Tap (Mains Operated)
This Inta basin mounted tap delivers water without contact with the tap.
An ideal solution where hygiene is paramount, such as in public toilets and washrooms.
The user's presence is detected by an infrared sensor to turn on a timed flow of water.
This tap has been designed for use with an approved Inta thermostatic mixing valve (TMV).
- Water saving
- Automatic calibration of the sensor field
- WRAS approved
- Min operating pressure: 1.0 bar dynamic
- Max operating pressure: 8 bar static
- Max inlet temperature: 70°C
- Max basin thickness: 26mm
- Connection: Copper tail 10mm
- 24 hour hygiene flush
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Do not install the tap facing a mirror or any other electronic system operated by an infrared sensor
- To prevent reflection issues, Inta recommend a minimum distance of 1.5m between the tap and other objects
|Deck Mixer / Filler Tap
|Low, Normal Mains, High Pressure Systems
|Automatic Sensor Calibration, Water Saving, TMV a Recommended Extra, Mains Operated
|Next working day if ordered by 1pm
|Returnable in 14 days