Inta Infrared Minimalistic Temperature Adjustable Basin-Mounted Tap (Battery Operated)
Inta minimalistic style infrared tap for basin mounting.
Delivering water without contact with the tap is an ideal solution where hygiene is paramount.
The user's presence is detected by an Infrared sensor to turn on a timed flow of water.
This tap has been designed for use with an approved Inta thermostatic mixing valve (TMV).
- Water saving
- Temperature adjustable, ideal for bathroom use - i.e. brushing teeth
- Automatic calibration of the sensor field
- Battery life: 220,000 cycles (approx)
- Low battery indicator
- 24 hour automatic Anti-Stagnation hygienic flushing cycle
- Min operating pressure: 1 bar dynamic
- Max operating pressure: 8 bar static
- Max inlet temperature: 65°C
- Max basin thickness: 26mm
- M10 tap connections for flexible tails
- Connection: G ½"
- 24 hour hygiene flush
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Do not install the tap facing a mirror or any other electronic system operated by an infrared sensor
- To prevent reflection issues, Inta recommend a minimum distance of 1.5m between the tap and other objects
|Tap Style||Deck Mixer / Filler Tap|
|Water Pressure||Low, Normal Mains, High Pressure Systems|
|Technologies||Automatic Sensor Calibration, Temperature Control Lever , Water Saving, TMV a Recommended Extra, Battery Operated|
|Stock status||In stock|
|Delivery time||Next working day if ordered by 1pm|
|Returns Status||Returnable in 14 days|