Inta Intamix Low Pressure Under Bath TMV2 Thermostatic Mixing Valve, 22mm Compressions
This Intamix mixing valve is designed for bath applications to meet the requirements of Building Regulations Part G.
The new regulations state the temperature of water to a bath should be limited to no more 48°C.
Whilst this allows for heat loss in metal baths, a comfortable bathing temperature is around 37°C.
This valve complies with the legislation, delivering safe blended water with a high flow rate.
- Single piece thermostatic cartridge construction
- Automatic shut off in the event of hot or cold water failure
- High flow rate and low pressure drops
- Adjustable outlet temperature
- 22mm compression connections with integral check valves and filters
- TMV2 approved
- WRAS approved
- Anti-scald - water is prevented from getting hot enough to scald
- Temperature adjustment range: 25°C - 55°C
- Temperature stability: ±2°C
- Max inlet temperature: 85°C
- Max operating pressure: 10 bar static
- Min inlet pressure: 0.2 bar dynamic
- Min temperature to achieve failsafe: 10°C
- Max pressure inlet differential: 5:1
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
|TMV Configuration||22mm TMV|
|Technologies||Thermostatic Control, Anti-Scald|
|Stock status||In stock|
|Delivery time||Next working day if ordered by 2pm|
|Returns Status||Returnable in 14 days|