Inta Kindergarten Tap Infrared (6V Battery Operated)
Unique basin tap designed specifically for children, featuring safe 6V battery infrared operated control.
The tap should only be used on cold or mixed water applications.
A TMV3 thermostatic mixing valve such as the Intamix 40015CP should be used for guaranteed safety.
- Visually stimulating to encourage children's hand washing
- Pre-set mixed water
- Suitable for use with unvented supplies, combi boilers, gravity and mains pressure systems
- Infrared operation
- Unique ergonomic design
- Designed for use with the Intamix TMV
- Min operating pressure: 1 bar dynamic
- Max operating pressure: 5 bar static
- Max inlet temperature: 65°C
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Do not install the tap facing a mirror or any other electronic system operated by an infrared sensor
- To prevent reflection issues, Inta recommend a minimum distance of 1.5m between the tap and other objects
|Tap Style||Deck Mixer / Filler Tap|
|Water Pressure||Low, Normal Mains|
|Technologies||Automatic Sensor Calibration, Water Saving, TMV a Recommended Extra, Battery Operated|
|Stock status||In stock|
|Delivery time||Next working day if ordered by 1pm|
|Returns Status||Returnable in 14 days|