Inta Non-concussive Basin Mounted Manual Mixer Tap
The Inta non concussive basin mounted tap is designed for use with the Inta range of thermostatic mixing valves.
The tap is operated by pressing the control knob, the non concussive action closes the tap after 15 seconds.
Rotating the control knob clockwise or anti-clockwise reduces or increases the mixed water temperature. The tap's automatic closing action and durability makes it ideal for high use areas such as leisure centres.
- Timed flow control automatically closes the tap
- Temperature adjustable
- Ideally paired with an Intamix TMV for TMV2/TMV3 compliance
- Min operating pressure: 0.5 bar dynamic
- Max operating pressure: 5 bar static
- Timed flow at 1 bar: 15 seconds ± 3
- Max basin thickness: 45mm
- Cartridge: ID8112
- Includes flexible feeds
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Copper Tails not included
|Tap Style||Deck Mixer / Filler Tap|
|Water Pressure||Low, Normal Mains|
|Technologies||TMV a Recommended Extra|
|Stock status||Out of stock|
|Delivery time||Call for availability|
|Returns Status||Returnable in 14 days|