Inta Non-Concussive Basin Mounted Mixer Tap w/ Temperature Control
This non concussive basin mounted tap is designed for use with the Inta range of thermostatic mixing valves.
The tap is operated by pressing the control knob, the non concussive action automatically closes after 15 seconds.
Rotating the control knob clockwise or anti-clockwise reduces or increases the mixed water temperature.
The automatic closing action and durability of this tap makes it ideal for high use areas such as leisure centres.
- Suitable for use with unvented supplies, combi boilers, gravity and mains pressure systems
- Non concussive operation
- Temperature adjustable control
- Min operating pressure: 0.5 bar dynamic
- Max operating pressure: 10 bar static
- Timed flow at 1 bar: 15 seconds ± 5
- Max basin thickness: 38mm
- Connections: G ½" flexible tails
- Cartridge: NC300CP
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
|Deck Mixer / Filler Tap
|Low, Normal Mains, High Pressure Systems
|TMV a Recommended Extra
|Next working day if ordered by 2pm
|Returnable in 14 days