Inta Lever Operated Sequential Mixer Tap with Copper Tails
The Inta lever operated sequential basin mixer tap with copper tails is ideal for less able users.
The flat lever allows the user to operate the tap, even with limited dexterity.
The smooth operation of the reinforced cartridge ensures strength and durability.
- Ceramic disc
- Simple lever operation
- Hot to Cold with 180 degree rotation of the lever handle
- Reinforced cartridge for heavy duty use
- Copper tails
- Min operating pressure: 0.2 bar
- Max operating pressure: 5 bar
- Preferred operating range: 2-5 bar
- Max basin thickness: 36mm
- Connections: 10mm copper tails
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
|Deck Mixer / Filler Tap
|Turn with Lever
|Low, Normal Mains
|Temperature Control Lever, TMV a Recommended Extra, Ceramic Disc
|Next working day if ordered by 1pm
|Returnable in 14 days