Royde & Tucker Emergency Release Door Stop, Rubber Insert, Wedge Shape - Satin SS
An Emergency Release functions as the door stop in normal day-to-day use, but can be either depressed or removed in the event of an emergency, therefore allowing the door to be swung outwards to gain access.
Typical installations are in healthcare whereby the stop can be pressed in to gain emergency access if, for example, a patient has collapsed against the back of the door.
It could also be used in some situations as an anti-barricade device.
This version of the door stop includes a rubber insert for quieter door closing.
All emergency releases require the door to be operable in both directions, therefore the door must be hung on a pivot or floor spring.
- Stops the door in a closed position under normal circumstances
- Allows double action door to operate as a single swing when hung on pivot hinges
- Emergency access is gained by depressing the stop and pulling the door outward
- Includes rubber insert for quieter action
- Stop release resets automatically
- Suitable for use on FD30 and FD60 fire doors
- Maintenance free - 25 year manufacturer guarantee
- 5x 30mm screws included
- Grade 304 stainless steel
- Satin finish
- 25-year manufacturer warranty
- Pivot Door Hinges - Which allow the door to swing in either direction
- Brush strips - it is recommended that both lock and hinge stiles are brush stripped for privacy
|Manufacturer||Royde & Tucker|
|Suitable For FD30 / FD60 Fire Doors||Yes|
|Stock status||9x In stock|
|Delivery time||Next working day if ordered by 2pm|
|Returns Status||Returnable in 14 days|