Granberg Stroke Limiter Programmer Box, 1x Memory Adapter Cable - Starter Set
Granberg Stroke Limiter, can be used to limit vertical adjustment after installation, to avoid fixing items such as window cills on the upward stroke or other obstructions on the downward stroke.
The starter set contains programming box and memory adapter.
- Easy to use
- For use with the Granberg Baselift and Sidelift Series of electric worktop lifts
- For use with the Granberg Centerlift 6490 Height adjustable island lift
- Requires 1 x Memory adaptor cable per worktop lift and Centerlift control box.
- Easy to use digital display allows you to programme the rise and fall height to suit
- Limits the Fall of the worktop and Centerlift
- Limits the Rise of the worktop and Centerlift
- The programmer is removed after setup, allowing for re-use
- Additional memory adapter cables available see Product Code: 61401
- See PDF installation and set-up for more information
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
|Baselift 6300HA, Baselift 6300LA, Baselift 6310HA, Baselift 6310LA, CRN Baselift 6301HA, CRN Baselift 6311HA, CRN Baselift 6302HA, CRN Baselift 6312HA, CRN Baselift 6303HA, CRN Baselift 6313HA, Plusmodule 6305HA, Plusmodule 6306HA, Plusmodule 6315HA, Plusmodule 6316HA, Plusmodule 6316LA, Sidelift 6400, Centerlift 6490HA
|Next working day if ordered by 2pm
|Returnable in 14 days