Inta Non-Concussive Basin Mounted Standard Tap (Pair)
These basin mounted push taps are designed for use with the Inta range of thermostatic mixing valves.
With manual operation the tap functions for a period of time and then closes automatically.
This makes the taps ideal for use in unsupervised areas such as sports changing rooms and washrooms.
It is also perfect for use as a water economy device.
The simple operation of the push taps enables users with limited mobility to use the facility.
- High polished chrome with brass body
- Aerated outlet
- Simple operation
- Closes automatically - improves water economy
- Non concussive operation
- WRAS approved
- Min operating pressure: 0.2 bar dynamic
- Max operating pressure: 10 bar static
- Timed flow at 1 bar: 15 seconds ± 3
- Max basin thickness: 26mm
- Connections: G ½ " BSP
- Cartridge: NC300CP
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
|Tap Style||Pillar Taps|
|Water Pressure||Low, Normal Mains, High Pressure Systems|
|Technologies||TMV a Recommended Extra|
|Stock status||In stock|
|Delivery time||Next working day if ordered by 2pm|
|Returns Status||Returnable in 14 days|