Innovations 8K Fabric Tanking Kit - Liquid Membrane, 10m Tape, 2x Int. Corners, 2x Small Pipe Collars, 1 L Primer & Brush
The Innovation fabric kit is paint on highly flexible liquid waterproofing membrane. A wet room tanking system for creating a waterproof area an essential requirement before you tile your luxury wet room floor and walls.
Ideal for smooth concrete or screed floors with a gulley or a floor former with built-in falls to the waste.
For floors subject to movement such as plywood, a wet room waterproofing tanking sheet in conjunction with the waterproofing membrane must be used (order separately). Alternatively use the Hydromat Self-Adhesive Tanking Membrane system.
The tanking should be applied at minimum 1 meter up the walls and 1 into the room from the edge of the wet area, to create one continuous tanking area down to the drain.
Refer to the installation instructions for more information, in the "Installation and Help Guides" tab.
Tanking kit contents:
- 8k Liquid Tanking Membrane (Covers 7-10 mts. Sq.)
- 2 x Fabric internal corners – 120 x 120mm
- 2 x Fabric pipe collars – 120 x 100mm
- 1 x Litre primer
- 1 x 10m Fabric joint tape
- 1 x 75mm brush
- Thicker is not better - Apply 2 x thin coats of the tanking liquid for the best results
- Tile using a solid bed method to avoid water tracking
- Tile using S1 or S2 flexible bagged powder tile adhesive
- The tanking is fully compatible with all electric underfloor heating systems laid over the membrane
- Allow 24 hrs drying time before tiling
Compatible Innovations Waterproofing Components also available - Order Separately
- Innovations - 1 x Litre primer
- Innovations - Fabric internal corner – 120 x 120mm
- Innovations - Fabric external corner – 120 x 120mm
- Innovations - 10m Fabric tanking joint tape
- Innovations - Fabric tanking pipe collar – 120 x 100mm
- Purus – Fabric square floor drain gasket – 400 x 400mm
|Stock status||In stock|
|Delivery time||Next working day if ordered by 12pm (midday)|
|Returns Status||Consumable / Perishable|